Kazan five senses (5 hours)
Tour price:1850 rur
Schedule and duration:
- from 10:00 till 15:00 (01.11.2017-15.06.2018)
Excursion centre (4 Pushkina St., Tatarstan Hotel)
The tour includes:
- visit to the observation deck from which you will see Kazan from a bird's-eye view. Fairy Kazan Kremlin, Kazanka river, the modern Millennium Bridge, Kazan Arena stadium - the whole city on the palm of your hand!
- museum of chak-chak, where you will plunge into the atmosphere of a cozy Tatar house, learn about ancient Kazan, enjoy hot tea from a samovar, listen to Tatar tales and tunes. All this is combined with the tasting of the main Tatar delicacy - chak-chak,
- workshop on the national craft: you will not only listen to the ancient Kazan legend, but also revive it in your own hands,
- tea party and tasting of the national pastry in the Tatar village «Tugan Avylym» («My native village» from Tatar). Here, in the pancake house, you can taste not only the "ochpochmak", but also pancakes-sunnies, made according to an ancient recipe in this wood-burning stove. You will have time to walk around the complex - the model of Tatar village - and take photos in the Tatar farmstead at the old mill, bridges, in a cozy garden.
- visit to the tasting room of one of the leading manufacturers of Tatarstan, of course, with tasting of drinks made in Tatarstan.
The tour guide will flesh out the walk with fascinating stories of Tatar culture, traditions, legends and little-known facts.
The sequence of the sites included in each tour itinerary may vary depending on the traffic situation and congestion of tourist facilities.
All tours start and end at Excursion Centre office (Tatarstan Hotel, 4 Pushkina St., Kazan).
- Excursion prices are fixed; they include transport services, guide service and all entrance fees.
- There are discounts for children under 12, veterans of the Great Patriotic War, residents of besieged Leningrad, and physically challenged people.
- The copy of your application, sent to the specified e-mail address, is not a booking confirmation. The confirmation will be sent to your email address within 24 hours. If you do not receive the confirmation within the specified period, please contact the Excursion Centre by the telephone numbers or e-mail listed below.
- If the chosen payment method is “Cash at the Excursion Centre office," booked tickets must be bought out till 18.00 the day before the day of the tour at the office of Kazan Excursion Centre (hotel "Tatarstan" lobby, 4 Pushkin Str., Tukay Square metro station) or at Kazan TIC central office (15/25 Kremlyovskaya Str.). The confirmation of the booking must be shown when you buy out your tickets.
- If the chosen payment method is “Online by plastic card," you must make a payment one day before the start of the tour, not later than 18:00.
- In case of failure of paragraphs 4 and 5, unpaid booked tickets go on sale on the day of the tour without saving a priority for the person who has booked it online.
- The number of seats in a bus is limited. Tickets are sold until the excursion bus is full. In case of failure of seat after the booking, you will receive a notice of refusal.
You can pay for your order online, using the offered methods of payment through processing company Uniteller. After confirmation of the order you will be redirected to Uniteller secure payment page, where you will need to enter the payment data. After successful payment, an e-check with order information and payment data will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the payment form.
Security of Uniteller processing is certified by Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS. Reliability of the service is provided by intelligent system of monitoring the fraudulent transactions, as well as use of 3D Secure - modern security technology of online payments.
You enter your card data on a special secure payment page. Transition of information to the processing company Uniteller is made with the use of SSL encryption technology. Further data transition is made via secret banking channels with the highest level of reliability. Uniteller does not transmit your cards data to the store or other third parties.
If your card supports 3D Secure technology, you will need to undergo an additional check at the issue bank (the bank that issued your card) to make the payment.You will be redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card. The type of the check depends on the bank. As a rule, it is an additional password that is sent by SMS, alternate codes, or other methods.
If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact the processing center Uniteller technical support: email@example.com or call 8 800 100 19 60.
Очень интересная, не утомительная и познавательная экскурсия. Нам понравилась гид Евгения, замечательная, добрая, девушка, все показала, все рассказала. Будет интересно всем и взрослым, и детям. Советую.
Отличная экскурсия, познавательная и вкусная. Несмотря на то что экскурсия длится 5 часов, вы не устаете. Вас накормят чак-чаком и пастилой, напоят чаем и алкогольными напитками. Также своими руками сделаете символ Казани кота из глины и вам его отдадут, но через некоторое время. Поэтому если вы приехали на 7-10 дней, сначала езжайте на эту экскурсию.