Kazan Evening Lights (3 hours)
Tour price:700 rur
Schedule and duration:
- from 21:00 till 23:30 (10.05.2017-30.09.2017)
- from 21:00 till 23:30 (01.07.2017-30.09.2017)
- from 21:00 till 23:30 (25.06.2017-30.09.2017)
- from 21:00 till 23:30 (10.05.2017-30.09.2017)
Kazan Evening Lights
The tour includes driving through the brightest and most beautiful illuminated streets of the city, including modern Millennium Bridge and the Lenin dam.
Kazan in the evening light is a really fantastic view: mysterious panorama of the Kremlin at night, a magnificent Palace of Farmers, squares and parks lit by old street lamps, modern football stadium Kazan-Arena with Europe's largest media facades, Aquatics Palace, “Kazan” Family Center as if brought from the ancient legend - all these will impress even the most experienced traveler.
Within the tour you will visit the ferris wheel "Around the World" of 65 m height!
At the end of the tour, transfer to the main city hotels is provided, with stops near the main hotels:
• Svobody Square near Jalil Opera and Ballet Theater (in walking distance: Osobnyak at Teatralnaya, Maxim Gorky, Pushkin, Pierre)
• Clock stand at Baumana street, opposite Tatarstan hotel (in walking distance: Tatarstan, Shalyapin Palace Hotel, Grand Hotel Kazan, Nogai, Suleiman Palace, Bilyar Palace, Art, Ibis Kazan Center, ParkInn and hotels at Baumana St., Peterburgskaya St., Ostrovskogo St.)
• opposite Kamal Theater (in walking distance: Tatar Usadba, Tatar Inn, hostels in Old Tatar Settlement)
• crossing of Moskovskaya St. and Chernyshevskogo St. (in walking distance: Don Quixote, Mirage, Ramada, Volga, Crystal, hostels at Moskovskaya St.)
The tour includes 2-3 stops for taking photos in the brightest and most colorful places of the city.
The sequence of sights included in the route of each excursion can vary depending on the traffic situation and tourist facilities availability.
- Excursion prices are fixed; they include transport services, guide service and all entrance fees.
- There are discounts for children under 12, veterans of the Great Patriotic War, residents of besieged Leningrad, and physically challenged people.
- The copy of your application, sent to the specified e-mail address, is not a booking confirmation. The confirmation will be sent to your email address within 24 hours. If you do not receive the confirmation within the specified period, please contact the Excursion Centre by the telephone numbers or e-mail listed below.
- If the chosen payment method is “Cash at the Excursion Centre office," booked tickets must be bought out till 18.00 the day before the day of the tour at the office of Kazan Excursion Centre (hotel "Tatarstan" lobby, 4 Pushkin Str., Tukay Square metro station) or at Kazan TIC central office (15/25 Kremlyovskaya Str.). The confirmation of the booking must be shown when you buy out your tickets.
- If the chosen payment method is “Online by plastic card," you must make a payment one day before the start of the tour, not later than 18:00.
- In case of failure of paragraphs 4 and 5, unpaid booked tickets go on sale on the day of the tour without saving a priority for the person who has booked it online.
- The number of seats in a bus is limited. Tickets are sold until the excursion bus is full. In case of failure of seat after the booking, you will receive a notice of refusal.
You can pay for your order online, using the offered methods of payment through processing company Uniteller. After confirmation of the order you will be redirected to Uniteller secure payment page, where you will need to enter the payment data. After successful payment, an e-check with order information and payment data will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the payment form.
Security of Uniteller processing is certified by Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS. Reliability of the service is provided by intelligent system of monitoring the fraudulent transactions, as well as use of 3D Secure - modern security technology of online payments.
You enter your card data on a special secure payment page. Transition of information to the processing company Uniteller is made with the use of SSL encryption technology. Further data transition is made via secret banking channels with the highest level of reliability. Uniteller does not transmit your cards data to the store or other third parties.
If your card supports 3D Secure technology, you will need to undergo an additional check at the issue bank (the bank that issued your card) to make the payment.You will be redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card. The type of the check depends on the bank. As a rule, it is an additional password that is sent by SMS, alternate codes, or other methods.
If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact the processing center Uniteller technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8 800 100 19 60.