Ancient city of Bulgar (11 hours)
Tour price:2100 rur
Schedule and duration:
- from 09:00 till 20:00 (01.10.2017-28.04.2018)
from 09:00 till 20:00 (28.04.2018-30.04.2018)
from 9:00 till 20:00 (10.01.2018-28.04.2018)
- from 9:00 till 20:00 (01.11.2017-28.04.2018)
from 9:00 till 20:00 (08.01.2018-29.04.2018)
- from 9:00 till 20:00 (30.04.2018-02.05.2018)
- from 9:00 till 20:00 (03.05.2018-05.05.2018)
The guests spend 5 hours in Bulgar, during which they visit the ancient city with preserved architectural monuments of the XIII-XIV centuries, the mausoleums complex of the XIV century, “The memorial sign of adoption of Islam” - the building, which houses the most expensive and the world's largest printing Koran (500 kg), enlisted in the Guinness book of records, as well as interactive archaeological museum of the Bulgarian civilization. Walking from the past into the present, our guests will see the White Mosque - one of the most beautiful mosques of modern architecture, thanks to which Bulgar came to be called the Russian Dubai. The magnificent landscapes of the Volga, Kama, and Kama Sea are an integral part of this tour. The tour includes lunch.
We recommend this tour to all who are interested in history, ancient monuments, river landscapes and nature and those who want to see the Russian Dubai.
The sequence of the sites included in each tour itinerary may vary depending on the traffic situation and congestion of tourist facilities.
All tours start and end at Excursion Centre office (Tatarstan Hotel, 4 Pushkina St., Kazan).
- Excursion prices are fixed; they include transport services, guide service and all entrance fees.
- There are discounts for children under 12, veterans of the Great Patriotic War, residents of besieged Leningrad, and physically challenged people.
- The copy of your application, sent to the specified e-mail address, is not a booking confirmation. The confirmation will be sent to your email address within 24 hours. If you do not receive the confirmation within the specified period, please contact the Excursion Centre by the telephone numbers or e-mail listed below.
- If the chosen payment method is “Cash at the Excursion Centre office," booked tickets must be bought out till 18.00 the day before the day of the tour at the office of Kazan Excursion Centre (hotel "Tatarstan" lobby, 4 Pushkin Str., Tukay Square metro station) or at Kazan TIC central office (15/25 Kremlyovskaya Str.). The confirmation of the booking must be shown when you buy out your tickets.
- If the chosen payment method is “Online by plastic card," you must make a payment one day before the start of the tour, not later than 18:00.
- In case of failure of paragraphs 4 and 5, unpaid booked tickets go on sale on the day of the tour without saving a priority for the person who has booked it online.
- The number of seats in a bus is limited. Tickets are sold until the excursion bus is full. In case of failure of seat after the booking, you will receive a notice of refusal.
You can pay for your order online, using the offered methods of payment through processing company Uniteller. After confirmation of the order you will be redirected to Uniteller secure payment page, where you will need to enter the payment data. After successful payment, an e-check with order information and payment data will be sent to the e-mail address specified in the payment form.
Security of Uniteller processing is certified by Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS. Reliability of the service is provided by intelligent system of monitoring the fraudulent transactions, as well as use of 3D Secure - modern security technology of online payments.
You enter your card data on a special secure payment page. Transition of information to the processing company Uniteller is made with the use of SSL encryption technology. Further data transition is made via secret banking channels with the highest level of reliability. Uniteller does not transmit your cards data to the store or other third parties.
If your card supports 3D Secure technology, you will need to undergo an additional check at the issue bank (the bank that issued your card) to make the payment.You will be redirected to the page of the bank that issued the card. The type of the check depends on the bank. As a rule, it is an additional password that is sent by SMS, alternate codes, or other methods.
If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact the processing center Uniteller technical support: email@example.com or call 8 800 100 19 60.
Спасибо за интересную экскурсию в Болгар с экскурсоводом Яной. Очень понравилось, море отличных фотографий и положительных впечатлений. Единственное, просьба пересмотреть скидку для детей до 5 лет. 10% это очень мало. Понятно,что ребенок занимает место, но для семьи с 3 детьми получилось очень накладно.